Youth Talent Show
Friday, July 17, 2020 at 5:30pm
Where do the next great performers originate? Whether it be music, dance, magic, martial arts, or unique talent, the Gypsum Daze Youth Talent show is the spot to see and hear young local performers step into the spotlight at Lundgren Amphitheater in Gypsum.
More info on this year's Talent Show COMING SOON!
Tips for Talent Show Success
- Take a unique skill or ability you already have and improve on it.
- Cater to your strengths as a performer. This will help you feel more comfortable when you perform and more confident.
- Dress to impress - come up with a unique costume that ties into your act or dress to attract the judge's eye.
- Include stage props. Stage props can be as simple as a microphone stand or as complex as confetti raining down from the rafters of the theater.
- Get the audience involved in your act. Often, appealing to your audience will help to get them on your side and impress the judges.
- Practice in front of a mirror. Do a mock performance for a group of family and friends. Receive feedback and improve your act.
- After you perform for family and friends, you should ask them for feedback and listen patiently to what they have to say.
- Be prepared on the day of the talent show.
- Perform with passion and attitude.